Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A taste of: San Francisco





       
















Photo by Philip Harvey




On location for a shoot.






Photo by Philip Harvey





     





      




Palace of the Arts





       





     

     






     



The Mission District


      
 
     


Tacos at Tacolicious


      


     


 


Wholesale Flower Mart




 

 

Crab Cake Sandwich at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market

 









At the start of March I spent two weeks in San Francisco where I interned with local commercial photographer Philip Harvey.  I had the opportunity to help out on a few photo shoots as well as work on some of my own projects.  It was an amazing learning experience and I am so grateful to the Harvey family for their kind and wonderful hospitality.  I immediately fell in love with San Francisco and perhaps some of these photographs will help explain why. 

1 comment :

  1. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us! The images look great!

    ReplyDelete